Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,817 Pound (€4,030) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (38 minutes ago)