Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.222 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 93,592 Pound (€4,212) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)