Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10330 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,655 Pound (₨45,060) in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (21 minutes ago)