Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,700 Pound (Rp 6,068,159) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (29 minutes ago)