Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,733 Pound (€2,608) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)