Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.303 SDG / OMR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,205 Pound (﷼ 1,110) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)