Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.910 SDG / OMR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,103 Pound (﷼ 1,196) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)