Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.649 SDG / OMR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 64,578 Pound (﷼ 1,384) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (31 minutes ago)