Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20139 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (29,793 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)