Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.788 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,421 Pound (﷼ 4,474) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)