Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.707 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,676 Pound (﷼ 8,013) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (34 minutes ago)