Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.050 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 533% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 373,223 Pound ($20,677) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)