Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,651 Pound (€3,249) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)