Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10155 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,838 Pound (руб 254,431) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)