Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29142 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 83,151 Pound (руб 285,329) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)