Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.834 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 238,386 Pound (£10,002) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (27 minutes ago)