Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.774 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,530 Pound (£3,798) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)