Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.679 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 83,551 Pound (£9,627) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (22 minutes ago)