Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01133 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,500 Pound (573,501 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)