Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.584 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,586 Pound (€3,097) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)