Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.853 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,669 Pound (€3,269) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (39 minutes ago)