Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27647 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,000 Pound (₨47,021) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (28 minutes ago)