Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.711 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,600 Pound (7,878 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)