Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 13.504 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 24,000 Pound (1,777 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)