Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,655 Pound (€4,741) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (33 minutes ago)