Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.048 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,096 Pound (7,372 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (31 minutes ago)