Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.10709 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,822 Pound (руб 26,351) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)