Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,302 Pound (R 43,536) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)