Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.089 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,908 Pound (1,689 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)