Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.859 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,549 Pound (€7,068) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)