Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.020 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 98% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 160,243 Pound (€7,623) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)