Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.088 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 67,268 Pound (NZ$5,139) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)