Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.789 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,732 Pound (NZ$4,538) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)