Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.959 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,241 Pound (€3,914) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)