Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.237 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,586 Pound (€3,812) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)