Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.776 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,136 Pound (€5,628) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)