Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.827 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,970 Pound (€4,979) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)