Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42685 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,839 Pound (ARS $48,820) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (38 minutes ago)