Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.650 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 62,000 Pound ($9,323) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)