Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.050 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 154,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 154,000 Pound ($8,532) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (32 minutes ago)