Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.788 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 92,740 Pound (﷼ 19,371) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)