Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.776 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,782 Pound (﷼ 18,460) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (33 minutes ago)