Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.728 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,741 Pound (﷼ 12,002) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)