Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.22357 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound ($U16,773) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)