Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,285 prices entered by 581 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,315 Pound (R$ 4,418) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (42 minutes ago)