Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,342 prices entered by 534 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.557 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,996 Pound (R$ 5,758) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)