Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,345 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.339 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,431 Pound (R$ 5,326) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)