Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43048 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,831 Pound (ARS $6,576) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)