Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41086 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,898 Pound (ARS $4,619) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)