Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,923 Pound (R$ 11,266) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)