Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,216 Pound (11,464 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (27 minutes ago)