Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.961 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,515 Pound (15,369 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)