Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.556 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,421 Pound (€2,854) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)