Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05283 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,854 Pound (205,451 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)