Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01984 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,218 Pound (162,152 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)