Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,150 Pound (R 69,494) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)