Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 2.632 SDG / BOB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,000 Pound ($b4,180) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)