Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.971 SDG / BOB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,700 Pound ($b3,811) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)