Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.024 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 99% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,743 Pound (€2,894) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)