Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.841 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,856 Pound (€2,405) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)