Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,222 Pound (€3,952) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)