Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05711 SDG / ISK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 142% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 196,927 Pound (3,448,229 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)