Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05833 SDG / ISK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 145% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 198,905 Pound (3,409,973 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)