Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05551 SDG / ISK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 138% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 193,044 Pound (3,477,380 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)