Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05805 SDG / ISK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 147% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 200,518 Pound (3,454,403 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)