Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06006 SDG / ISK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 147% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 192,941 Pound (3,212,315 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)