Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,137 Pound (ARS $75,465) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)