Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 60,874 Pound ($9,140) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (41 minutes ago)