Cost of living comparison between Reno, Nevada, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.354 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,294 Pound ($4,296) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)