Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.268 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,924 Pound (€2,466) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)