Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,343 Pound (€4,617) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)