Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,217 Pound (€2,935) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)