Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.818 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,214 Pound (€3,405) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)