Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,454 Pound (€3,443) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)