Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.248 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,078 Pound (€4,978) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)