Cost of living comparison between Recife, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.813 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,636 Pound (R$ 8,073) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)