Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.625 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 123% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 167,334 Pound (£19,400) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)