Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.184 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 211,764 Pound (£8,756) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)