Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16269 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,882 Pound (₨257,430) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)