Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15628 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,347 Pound (₨238,975) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)