Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.460 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,475 Pound (€6,498) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)