Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.831 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,808 Pound (€6,998) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (24 minutes ago)