Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10978 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 31,630 Pound (₨288,106) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)