Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10279 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,450 Pound (₨33,561) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)